Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Fine art in advertising - Pacific Life - I see a lesson....

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 11:21:29 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have seen the Pacific Life commercial featuring fine art styles
through time.... The whale - after Van Gogh - Seurat - Miro - Monet -
Cubism/Picasso and any I missed. Marianne posted the link to
ArtsEducators list:

What if you have your students design a commercial/ad using fine art?
Some kind of parody. Pick examples that would be in public domain for

Another interesting use of fine art images is the Desperate Housewives
intro. Artcyclopedia has a nice article about those images.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to