Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Travel to France

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 17:03:45 PST

For those of you in the mood for educational travel with like-minded art
educators and friends, check out the School Arts trip to France for June 16,

We will meet in Paris and then travel to Avignon (via the TGV -- fast train)
before heading to the French Riviera via private motor coach. Most major US
gateways are available, although most of our group is traveling out of
Phoenix or DFW.

Included is round-trip air, ground transfers in France, hotel, breakfast
everyday, bi-lingual tour guide, introductory city tours, TGV ticket, three
dinners, hotel taxes, and a few other perks. Visit for detailed information.

This trip was announced in September and then filled quickly. As of today we
have been able to secure a few additional spaces. We'd love to have you join

Contact or for brochures and
reservation forms.

To unsubscribe go to