Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Call for articles

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 16:57:28 PST

May I encourage those of you who are developing and teaching fabulous
lessons to submit those to School Arts for publication? Guidelines for
Writing can be found at

Because of space constraints, consider limiting text to 500-words or
slightly less.

If you have some short lessons, consider submitting 125 - 150 words and an
image for the Clip Cards section.

Remember, digital images must be 300 dpi or better. Hardcopy photos and
slides are also acceptable.

Need a photo release form?

If you have questions about the suitability of a topic, contact Nancy or me
off list. or

To unsubscribe go to