[teacherartexchange] Call for articles

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 16:57:28 PST

May I encourage those of you who are developing and teaching fabulous
lessons to submit those to School Arts for publication? Guidelines for
Writing can be found at http://www.davisart.com/schoolarts/guidelines.asp

Because of space constraints, consider limiting text to 500-words or
slightly less.

If you have some short lessons, consider submitting 125 - 150 words and an
image for the Clip Cards section.

Remember, digital images must be 300 dpi or better. Hardcopy photos and
slides are also acceptable.

Need a photo release form? http://www.davisart.com/schoolarts/permission.pdf

If you have questions about the suitability of a topic, contact Nancy or me
off list. pgstephens@npgcable.com or nwalkup@netzero.com

Pam