Re: [teacherartexchange] What program to use?

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 15:41:38 PST

Actually, I already solved my problem - I gave up and asked my kids! There
is a program on the PC called "Sound Recorder" - you speak into the
microphone then click "save". SIMPLE! The animation movies are going really
well - and what a great project to inspire students AND impress the heck out
of my administrator! :-)
~Michal