Re: [teacherartexchange] reconstituting Laguna underglazes

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 12:23:57 PST

I'd soak them to reconstitute and then try them out. Some glazes might not work but I think most will. Be careful of breathing the dust of the glaze--it's poison!

>>> artloverlincoln@gmail.com 11/18/05 8:35 AM >>>
Hi,

I have received a dozen or so jars of Laguna low fire underglazes.
Some of them are very dried out. Is it possible to reconstitute them?
 I have never tried it before. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any experience you can share.

--
Chris Lincoln