Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Lesson Planning Software

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 08:37:53 PST

        Thank you for the very comprehensive reply to
my questions. I will send the information on to art
teachers back in Kansas City. I'm going back there
before the Christmas holiday and will have a chance
to mention your program.

Ann Ayers wrote:

> The toolkit HAS a space for what I call is "the meat" of the lesson -

> We customize every toolkit to include the appropriate State standards

> The backgrounds are there at the request of art educators who wanted
> "real" visuals on THEIR toolkit - the backgrounds do NOT interfere with
> data entry.
> Teachers can choose the print the screen where they enter data, or they
> can choose from 3 different printing formats that have "light"
> backgrounds (mainly black and white).

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703