Re: [teacherartexchange] Lesson Planning Software

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 07:24:21 PST

> I love your Toolkit for Art Educators. I do have a question. Is
> there a way to delete the pictures of the paintbrushes in the
> background, or will that be there when you print it?
> Lauren

Lauren,
Teachers can choose the print the screen where they enter data, or
they can choose from 3 different printing formats that have "light"
backgrounds (mainly black and white). Teachers can also print a
parent handout and a student handout from within the program, as well
as print either of the illustrations that they attach to their
lessons, and print the rubrics as well.

If you print the data entry screen, the images will print (in black
and white or color, depending on your printer). Most people choose
to print from the "print center" where you will find the different
printing formats.

hope this answers your question...
ann