Re: [teacherartexchange] Lesson Planning Software

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 21:00:05 PST

Ann,
  I'm glad you are developing your tool kit. It looks like
something that would benefit teachers. Especially those
who need to turn in lesson plans or a regular basis. When
I wrote lessons out they were always much more detailed.
I did not see space for lists of materials, vocabulary,
and procedures plus the important evaluation tools most
districts require. Perhaps the space is there and I didn't
see it. The basic plans most districts except are next to
worthless.

Do you import the state standards and benchmarks or just
use the nationals ? In your one example (grade 9) it relates
to mixing purple ? Shouldn't that be in the 2nd grade ?

Also, the concern about the busy background might be
handled by lightening it considerably. I do that with the
backgrounds on my web pages.
                                        Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque