[teacherartexchange] Lesson Planning Software

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 18:24:54 PST

Some of you have inquired about the software that makes lesson-
planning so easy.

I developed the Toolkit for Art Educators to make life easier for all
of us!
It's the ultimate toolkit for art teachers! Lesson Plans, Curriculum
Mapping, Calendar, and worksheets! Everything is in one place and
it's so easy to use!

Now you can enter your lesson plans, align them to your state
standards, add connections for the elements of art, principles of
design, testing skills, national technology standards, ESOL and ESE
strategies. Include your essential guiding question, objectives,
vocabulary, materials, procedure, and assessment. Create rubrics from
within the program. Print out reports for students, parents and
administrators. Import images of your samples. Create Curriculum Maps
and more!

The good thing about this software is that after the first year (when
you enter all of your lesson plans in detail), all you have to do is
change the date, tweek and update the plans!

$89 plus $4 postage.
System Requirements: Macintosh Computer (OSX) or PC (Windows 2000 or
higher) with CD drive

You can order online at http://www.studio443.com/toolkit.htm

If you order, I'll need to know which platform you need (Mac or PC),
which grade level (elem., middle, or high), and which state standards
you would need.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ann