[teacherartexchange] Winter/Spring Tip In Group is now closed

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 12:12:36 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

The Winter/Spring Tip In Group is now closed. Watch for my posts in
late May for setting up the Summer Tip In Swaps. These exchanges give
you a chance to make a little art -- without causing a lot of stress.
I am enjoying coming up with ideas for these. I think all who
participate enjoy the experience, too -- and their students like
seeing them.

Images from the past exchanges will be on IAD soon - I'll post the URL.

Folks who responded, remember to send me your information for the data sheet.

First and last name:
Email address:
Home address:
Home phone number:
Name of School:
Grade levels taught:

Also - remember that teachers want to use the pages with kids
(elementary through high school) so all work done has to be
appropriate.

The theme this time around is "The Elements" (can be loosely
interpreted - to art elements - the elements: earth/wind/water/fire -
science elements). My personal pages are Values (value in art and
things I value).

We really had a great response this time.... our final mail to me date
is June 1 - BUT many would like to have their pages sooner (so as a
group, we can decide what the final date will be).

Those who want to do the Summer Tip In Swap - think about some themes
you would like (between now and May)

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department