[teacherartexchange] What program to use?

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 17:06:12 PST

I am doing clay animation movies with my middle school students. Some of
them want to have their characters "speak" using their own voices. I have
the microphone, but what program do you use to record their talking? The
microphone came with the computer, so I'm assuming it has some kind of
program, but I can download one as well.

~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids