Re: [teacherartexchange] PDA's for teachers

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 10:08:19 PST

Kristina and all,

Hi Kristina - was it an off list post? I saw one list post that had a
couple of links.

From Jean:
Palm has an education site,
http://www.palm.com/us/education/ and a site specifically for sales to
educators, http://www.palm.com/us/education/store/

Check the archives:
http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/archive/Nov05/
Scroll down - or click to browse by date - the most recent at the top
- or browse by thread.

Judy Decker

P.S. Kristina - you might try signing up with a gmail account - I had
sent that post to my trash folder but it was still there (and will
remain there for 30 days - I think).
I have all sorts of labels where I save posts - but your topic didn't
interest me.