Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] PDA's for teachers

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 10:08:19 PST

Kristina and all,

Hi Kristina - was it an off list post? I saw one list post that had a
couple of links.

From Jean:
Palm has an education site, and a site specifically for sales to

Check the archives:
Scroll down - or click to browse by date - the most recent at the top
- or browse by thread.

Judy Decker

P.S. Kristina - you might try signing up with a gmail account - I had
sent that post to my trash folder but it was still there (and will
remain there for 30 days - I think).
I have all sorts of labels where I save posts - but your topic didn't
interest me.

On 11/15/05, Kristina wrote:
> Would the kind person who sent me an email with all the cool PDA educational
> links please re-send it? I read it and accidentally deleted it when I meant
> to save it.

> Thanks
> Kristina

To unsubscribe go to