[teacherartexchange] November Rose

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 08:25:06 PST

I cut a rose last week and it is still beautiful.
So, I shot pics of it yesterday.
http://www.taospaint.com/November/Rose.html
It will make a great watercolor painting.

Tonight will bring our first freeze, so perhaps my
roses will die for this year. I'll know soon.
Next year should bring even more beautiful blooms.
                Happy Growing, Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net