Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] November Rose

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 08:25:06 PST

I cut a rose last week and it is still beautiful.
So, I shot pics of it yesterday.
It will make a great watercolor painting.

Tonight will bring our first freeze, so perhaps my
roses will die for this year. I'll know soon.
Next year should bring even more beautiful blooms.
                Happy Growing, Woody

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703