Re: [teacherartexchange] PDA's for teachers

---------

From: Kristina (mhamster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 21:36:46 PST

I am not familiar with your gradebook software...so i don't know if it has a
pda module.

Actuallly, this will be my first year "really" teaching.

My PDA is a Plam Vx, i just bought it used...my computer is a G3 Mac laptop.
I have found lots of free software on the net...but nothing "teacher"
specific. Maybe i am not looking in the right places.

Kristina