Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] PDA's for teachers

From: Kristina (mhamster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 21:36:46 PST

I am not familiar with your gradebook i don't know if it has a
pda module.

Actuallly, this will be my first year "really" teaching.

My PDA is a Plam Vx, i just bought it computer is a G3 Mac laptop.
I have found lots of free software on the net...but nothing "teacher"
specific. Maybe i am not looking in the right places.

> What is a good PDA to have? I would like to use one for easy grade pro for
> attendence and grading. It would be so nice to just walk around the room and
> grade there work and then just sync it to the gradebook.

To unsubscribe go to