[teacherartexchange] Winter/Spring Altered Book Tip In Group - last call

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 12:32:10 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

This is the "last call" to join the next Altered Book Tip In Group. We
do have enough for a group - so it is a go. Details to come out later
this week. I want to get the data sheet to you before your break.

This is different than a round robin. You decorate loose pages (any
source of paper). We have been using standard 8.5 x 11 (folded size
5.5 x 8.5 for each page). We are leaning toward doing an inside spread
(the facing pages - with the back side simple or blank). You will do
up to ten pages for this swap and mail them to me no later than June 1
(preferably all will mail them earlier - I know the end of year gets
hectic). When you get your 10 pages from the other members -- all
different - you can "tip" them into a book your have - OR you can make
a book out of them. The spread idea works well for Star Books (Tanya
will give me more details on that later for the "how tos" if you want
to do that with your pages).

Reply to me no later than Wednesday if you want to join in. Maximum
number of pages we will do is ten (even if their are more in the group
- you just won't get a page from everyone - I sort who gets from
whom).

I will get the pages from the past groups scanned and on IAD soon.
Right now, my pages are being enjoyed by the students at my husband's
school. I loaned them to the art teacher.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/