[teacherartexchange] Special Name Tags for those attending NAEA

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 13 2005 - 14:54:51 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Marty Reid - of Square 1 Art - told me she is offering to make special
ceramic name tags for those of you attending the National Art
Education Association Convention.

From Marty:

I'd like to offer my services for NAEA and create ceramic name pins
for anyone who is going to NAEA from the group. They will need to
email me at marty@square1art.com to give me their information.

Art Teacher's Name
School Name
State

I thought I'd do something extra smashing for the NAEA convention in
Chicago. I need names by Feb.1 so I can get these made. I won't be
able to accommodate "last minuters" so it's important that they get in
touch with me now so that during our slower times I can do this for
everyone.

Back to Judy:

Remember to send your information to Marty at this email address:
marty@square1art.com

If you send your name - school and email address to me
(judy.decker@gmail.com)at the same time, I will compile a list of all
who are going and send it out to you. Getty list members usually plan
a meeting. One list member usually sets up the place.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/