Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Special Name Tags for those attending NAEA

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 13 2005 - 14:54:51 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Marty Reid - of Square 1 Art - told me she is offering to make special
ceramic name tags for those of you attending the National Art
Education Association Convention.

From Marty:

I'd like to offer my services for NAEA and create ceramic name pins
for anyone who is going to NAEA from the group. They will need to
email me at to give me their information.

Art Teacher's Name
School Name

I thought I'd do something extra smashing for the NAEA convention in
Chicago. I need names by Feb.1 so I can get these made. I won't be
able to accommodate "last minuters" so it's important that they get in
touch with me now so that during our slower times I can do this for

Back to Judy:

Remember to send your information to Marty at this email address:

If you send your name - school and email address to me
( the same time, I will compile a list of all
who are going and send it out to you. Getty list members usually plan
a meeting. One list member usually sets up the place.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to