[teacherartexchange] Altered Book Tip In Swap - any interest?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 11:50:18 PST

Dear TeacherArtExchange Members,

The summer tip in swaps were a huge success! There were three groups -
with another one going on right now. The current group will be mailed
out by Monday (I hope). I intend to scan in all of the pages I
received and put them on IAD. Right now, a teacher is using them at my
hubby's school (the kids - and teachers - are "wowed" by them).

The two Round Robin groups were not nearly as satisfying (too many
mailing woes) - so I doubt I will try to organize another one of
those.

A Tip In swap is an exchange of pages a selected size that you can
then tip into a book of your choice. If there are ten members in the
group, you will do ten pages - mail all to me - and will get ten
different pages in return. If there are more than ten members, it will
be a ten-for-ten swap. You will not need to do more than ten pages.

If you are interested in a swap (pages mailed to me no later than June
not post to the list. I am just checking to see if there is an
interest now.... I will get details out to all who reply later. I will
post to all lists about the summer tip in swaps in late May/early
June. I will run as many as three groups, if there is that much
interest. Please be sure to check your calendar before replying. Folks
will receive their own pages back if members drop out.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/