[teacherartexchange] Bird's Eye View Perspective using O'Keeffe's Sky above Clouds

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 05:04:29 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Thanks Christine for posting the Perspective links (Art Education
list, I will check out the links and post them to you).

Here is another perspective idea - Birds eye view.
Check out this lesson idea from Art Institute of Chicago - Art Access
- Georgia O'Keeffe "Sky Above Clouds":
http://www.artic.edu/artaccess/AA_Modern/pages/MOD_FamAct3.shtml
Lesson is featured in Riverdeep Newsletter.

I did birds eye view - Perspective fields with 3rd graders (did it
with 2nd graders when I was substitute teaching and that grade level
was too young).

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department