Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] art budget replies

From: JLC (jeanette_10_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 04:59:16 PST

Hello all again,
I recently posted to ask for help in how to do an art
budget for high school for a year.
First, I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all that
replied either on the post or to me privately. It was
appreciated very much.
Second, I DID NOT get that job at the charter school-
this is a first for me, to get hired at 11 am, and
then get fired at 5pm the same day without getting a
chance to work even for one day!
I have never had this happen to me before and I am
flumoxed about it.
I really dont understand what happened and have tried
to figure out "what I did wrong" if indeed I did
anything wrong at all.
I am still looking for work in the metro detroit area,
if anyone knows of any openings, email me please
Thanks again for all your help. You all are so kind.