Re: [teacherartexchange] Need help with student who has degenerative neurological disease.

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 17:56:23 PST

Thanks, Ann! I will read up on ataxia. The parents are really
hostile with anyone who asks about his condition, so I guess I've got
a lot of sleuthing to do.

Expressionism would be great for him, wouldn't it? And he's in
drama, so maybe I should get him busy building theater sets.

Thanks again!

Rebecca