Re: [teacherartexchange] Need help with student who has degenerative neurological disease.

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 17:54:21 PST

Thank you, Michal! We are getting ready to start on screen-printing
next week, and he's really excited about that. I'm trying to steer
him toward big, bold, Keith Haring-like designs that will be easy for
him to manipulate. I'll take your advice and continue with the modern
art, I think. He seems to be enjoying Pop Art so far! :)

Rebecca