[teacherartexchange] Media Art

---------

From: Andrew McKee (amckee_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 16:39:25 PST

Dear Art Teachers,

I'm working to develop a HS curriculum in the media arts that corresponds to
the CA state frameworks for the visual arts. The project will culminate in
a web page with lessons and resources to teach the media arts and include
information regarding current use of technology, levels of media literacy
integration, and examples of CA HS art curricula. When my thesis is
complete, I'll send out the site link to share this resource with all
TeacherArtExchange members.

You can help me in this project by taking less than ten minutes to complete
the online survey from the link below. I'd like to receive feedback from
across the curriculum, including IT, so all can respond. Please forward
this message to the art teachers at your school or other teachers who use
media in their curriculum.

http://www.magneticsitedesigns.com/survey/

Thank you in advance for your participation.
I will collect all survey data on November 11, 2005.
Thanks,

Andrew R. McKee
Art and Media Teacher
St. Joseph Notre Dame High School