Re: [teacherartexchange] Need help with student who has degenerative neurological disease.

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 15:51:36 PST

What if you spent time exploring modern art? Show them examples of
self-portraits done by a large variety of artists and then have them create
their own. This would allow more freedom within the lesson, and maybe you
could guide this child to choose an artist that would inspire him without
singling him out.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids