Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] Jeanette- art budget

From: Terry Marney (terrylou63_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 13:28:30 PST

This can vary from school to school in a huge way!
Especially in a high school. If the school offers
photography courses, the chemicals & materials can be
very expensive. Clay supplies can get expensive as
well. After finding out what courses are offered at a
school, I would definitely try to get a ballpark
figure of what the principal had in mind...and then
try to negotiate for more!