[teacherartexchange] Political Cartoons - "American Beginnings"

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 06:55:34 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Many of you have done lessons on Political Cartoons ( I would still
love to have your plan on Incredible Art Department - I have lots of
resources to link to it).

Here is a lesson that was posted in Riverdeep Newsletter:
http://school.discovery.com/lessonplans/programs/amerBeginnings/
Lesson has students analyze cartoons from the American Revolution.

I know I just made three posts from the same newsletter - but I though
they would get more attention listing the individually.

If you would like to get the information first hand....
Details are available at:
http://rivapprod2.riverdeep.net/pls/portal/url/page/RVDP_CF/CFSC
The newsletter dedicated to arts and crafts is sent on Fridays.

Permission has been granted to share the links with you.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/