Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Political Cartoons - "American Beginnings"

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 06:55:34 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Many of you have done lessons on Political Cartoons ( I would still
love to have your plan on Incredible Art Department - I have lots of
resources to link to it).

Here is a lesson that was posted in Riverdeep Newsletter:
Lesson has students analyze cartoons from the American Revolution.

I know I just made three posts from the same newsletter - but I though
they would get more attention listing the individually.

If you would like to get the information first hand....
Details are available at:
The newsletter dedicated to arts and crafts is sent on Fridays.

Permission has been granted to share the links with you.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to