Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] How to Deal With Bullying in Your Classroom

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 06:42:55 PST

Dear Art Educators,

This topic comes up every year on the lists... One year I did research
on this topic for a list member for a presentation she was giving.

Here is an article that was linked in Riverdeep Newsletter:
"How to Deal With Bullying in Your Classroom" by William Voors

Additional resources are also listed.

There is also a link to Harry Wong on this site:
Lots of good advice for all sorts of situations.

Many of you have suggested reading:
The First Days of School
by Harry and Rosemary Wong

Judy Decker