Re: [teacherartexchange] need help with budgets

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 18:30:35 PST

it's a tough call. I was in the same situation. She said buy what you
need. I spent 2000 and she had in mind 400. Make sure you get them to
give you a ballpark figure. For three years I was "super art teacher"
at that school. But it took her most of that time to get over how much
an art department could spend.
diane