Re: [teacherartexchange] Shadow Boxes

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 16:54:39 PST

Greetings Sarah and all,

I have added a brief "how to" on the Haitian tin lizard lesson plan -
at the bottom (that is the one that shows the frame. We did this with
our drawing unit on art of Haiti (fantasy jungles).
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/6tinliz.htm

The frames were decorated in patterns and colors that related to the
drawing. We used paint markers and puffy paints (small squeeze bottle
fabric paints). I made a rough diagram that shows the scoring of the
poster board to make the box.

Regards,

Judy Decker