[teacherartexchange] need help with budgets

---------

From: JLC (jeanette_10_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 16:44:00 PST

Hello all,
I recently interviewed at a high school that had
NOTHING in the way of supplies for an art class. I
asked the principal abt the budget and she told me
they didnt have one and asked ME how much I would need
to purchase all the supplies for a school yr. Needless
to say, I had to guess at what I would need, as I
didnt really know HOW much to ask for, as I never did
a budget before.
All you experienced art teachers out there, can you
help me in how to answer this question the next time I
am asked? (I didnt get the job by the way, perhaps I
asked for too much?)
thanks very much
Jeanette