[teacherartexchange] Jeannette Anthos - Outstanding Technology Integrating Teacher

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 14:32:44 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is the lates news.....

JEANNETTE ANTHOS - J. H. HOUSE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
"OUTSTANDING TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATING TEACHER"

Jeannette Anthos was chosen "Outstanding Technology Integrating
Teacher" for Rockdale County Public Schools. She was nominated by a
co-worker. The purpose of this award is to recognize exceptional
classroom teachers in grades K-12 who utilize technology in
instruction and implement unique and innovative lessons that promote
student achievement, higher level cognition, and motivation.
Congratulations Jeannette!
Let me "shout" about your news on Incredible Art Department:

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html

"New" news is at the top.... I need to remove some of the old news.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/