Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Recommendations for Scanner in artroom

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 14:26:19 PST

I purchased an Epson all-in-one scanner/printer that I really like. I don't
let the kids use it, but I do print for them when needed. They will print
everything in color if you let them, and my budget can't handle that kind of
ink. I haven't seen any that print larger.
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

>I want to get a scanner in my room to scan the kids artwork. Does anyone
>have a recommendation for one that kids can use. Also has anyone seen one
>that does larger than 8 X 10? But not the huge commercial expensive ones?

To unsubscribe go to