Re: [teacherartexchange] Recommendations for Scanner in artroom

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 14:26:19 PST

I purchased an Epson all-in-one scanner/printer that I really like. I don't
let the kids use it, but I do print for them when needed. They will print
everything in color if you let them, and my budget can't handle that kind of
ink. I haven't seen any that print larger.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids