Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Robbie Quinn - Art Songs (a P.S.)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 08:14:21 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I just got done "talking" with Robbie. I added links on several pages.
The easiest way to find him on IAD is to go to my Comprehensive Arts page:

If you want to purchase "Art Songs" Cd and don't want to do PayPal -
you may send him a check ($12.00 to include shipping) to his address.
To find his mailing address, open the second page of his pdf
promotional file. His email address is there, too.

Enjoy the music!

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources