Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Robbie Quinn

From: Jeannette Anthos - JHH (JAnthos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 08:06:21 PST

In case any of you are looking for some really awesome art songs for your classroom, visit:
Robbie's a former art teacher currently working on his PhD
His songs are AWESOME! And his latest CD has a "rock n roll" attitude. My kids LOVE it!
He'll be at the NAEA convention in Chicago presenting on his research, but I am sure he'll have CD's with him there as well
But, you can also order online, as well as download samples

Jeannette Anthos, M.A.Ed
Art Educator
GAEA Elementary Division Director
J. H. House Elementary School
2930 Hwy 20 North
Conyers, GA 30012
Fax: 770-483-0397
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
-Joseph Chilton Pearce

To unsubscribe go to