Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Character Education Lesson Plans - Elementary

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 05:42:18 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Good news! Teresa Holt is going to be publishing her Character
Education lesson plans soon. She has many more than what are on the
site. I asked her to let me know how you can get your hands on them.
Character Education comes up every year on the Art Ed lists.

The bad news is that I need to remove them from Incredible Art Department.
I will be taking them off the site in a couple of days - so check them
out now. More details will be available about the plans in the
publication. I don't know the publisher right now.

For any of you wishing to publish your lesson plans/ideas. School Arts
Magazine is an excellent place to start. They also allow you to leave
your lesson on Incredible Art Department (since what you write up for
School Arts is more of a narrative version).

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to