RE: [teacherartexchange] sewing machine

---------

From: Heather Hayes (heatherglenn77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 13:57:06 PST

Don't get Singer. Post 1965 or so, Singer sold the company and now they
produce crap quality. Janome and White are decent brands that aren't too
expensive. Cream of the crop is bernina, but you'll pay an arm and a leg.

Try asking parents, look into refurbished machines, or go to your local
freecycle yahoo group and post for one.

Heather