[teacherartexchange] Greg Percy's Songs in the Key of Art - In South Bend, IN

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 12:10:21 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Many of your students are now "rocking" to the music of Greg Percy -
Songs in the Key of Art. Greg got some press time in the South Bend
Tribune after his visit to Stanley Clark Elementary.

Read all about it:
http://tinyurl.com/bbhgz

or long URL:
http://www.southbendtribune.com/stories/2005/11/04/community.20051104-sbt-FULL-E1-Colorful_ditties_pep.sto

Let me "shout" about your art news on IAD Art News.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/