[teacherartexchange] Congratulations Kris Fontes - Teacher of the Year

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 05:20:51 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I am "toot-toot-tooting my horn" for Kris Fontes - Pennsylvania Middle
School Teacher of the Year.

http://www.krisfontes.com/conference.htm

Kris received her award at the Pennsylvania Art Association Conference
this year.

Kris teaches at Union city High School. She has middle school and high
school students.

Congratulations, Kris!

Be sure to share YOUR art news and I will put it on IAD Art News page.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department