Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] My Publications

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 17:48:53 PST

Davis Publications has just made available online an essay I wrote for
their magazine, SchoolArts, and the Digital Media e-Guide, which I
wrote for their middle and high school textbook series. The links are
listed below.

Open Source Software is Geek-Speak for Free by Harold Olejarz
All Levels
A guide to great simple software available at no cost.

Digital Media e-Guide
Hardware overview—from hard drives and printers to digital cameras and
digital video cameras
Software overview—from drawing and painting software to animation and
Web publishing software

Harold Olejarz

To unsubscribe go to