[teacherartexchange] My Publications

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 17:48:53 PST

Hi,

Davis Publications has just made available online an essay I wrote for
their magazine, SchoolArts, and the Digital Media e-Guide, which I
wrote for their middle and high school textbook series. The links are
listed below.

Open Source Software is Geek-Speak for Free by Harold Olejarz
All Levels
A guide to great simple software available at no cost.
http://www.davisart.com/schoolarts/index.asp

Digital Media e-Guide
Hardware overview—from hard drives and printers to digital cameras and
digital video cameras
Software overview—from drawing and painting software to animation and
Web publishing software
http://www.davisart.com/textbooks/handbook/handbook.asp

Harold Olejarz
www.olejarz.com