Re: [teacherartexchange] flex cam

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 15:50:25 PST

This is very similar to the Elmo, which is what I have in my room. It is
awesome! I do demos all the time on it. I have mine hooked to my Averkey,
which is also hooked to the computer and the TV, so I can demo on my Elmo,
then switch to the computer and show visuals there. Technology is amazing!
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids