Re: [teacherartexchange] No Art Room

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 12:11:35 PST

I think that most workshops for professionals (outside of teachers that is!) are usually at their own cost. They are at fabulous locations so that they can essentially write off their vacations!

>>> bettycarol_40@sbcglobal.net 11/04/05 5:06 PM >>>
Excellent points Diane. I am always amazed by the
annual, luxurious, fully paid professional development
my dentist friend is "required" to do - Hawaii, the
Ritz in Chicago, Philadelphia...