Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] stacy still life and crosshatching

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jan 07 2006 - 02:53:20 PST

a LONG time ago when I took an AP training course, the man showed us how he
quickly taught cross hatching on a still life .The First exercise was an
art lab where they laid thin paper on top of a completed still life that
had been cross hatched. Using no outline they built up the form on the
thin paper above. Not creative BUT does give them practice making
controlled marks. He said that was the fastest way to "get" it. Randy in
Rainy Maine

To unsubscribe go to