[teacherartexchange] Collograph Lesson Plan

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 06 2005 - 21:09:25 PST

I have a copy of my workshop handout as a MS Word Doc.
I took the text straight from a lesson I have on the web.
http://www.taospaint.com/LessonCollographPrint.html
It describes the way I taught it to 8th graders. When
I do it next week it will be using flower drawings as
I did it with 6th graders. Many of the teachers at
the New Mexico conference may be elementary art teachers.
I want them to see how it can be utilized at various levels.
If you wish a copy just let me know and I'll attach it
to an individual e-mail back to you.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque