[teacherartexchange] New Camera

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 06 2005 - 08:03:38 PST

I recently purchased a new camera. It's a Canon Powershot Pro 1.
I loved my old Canon G2 so much that I stayed with a similar
model. http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/pro1.html
I liked the way my old camera fit in my hand and especially the
little rotating view screen on the camera. If you are thinking
about getting a new digital camera I highly suggest going to
this web site: http://www.steves-digicams.com/ It allows you
to research almost every camera out there. It even lets you
rotate the camera in front of you to get an idea what it's like.
You can also check out prices on Steve's site before you decide
where to buy your camera. I also moved up to a 1 Gigabyte Flash
Card for storing images. Since the new camera makes images that
take up more space. Prices are really coming down. My new camera
was cheaper than the one I bought years ago. If you are looking
for a camera check out Steve's web site first.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net