RE: [teacherartexchange] Poetry in the Art Room

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 05 2005 - 19:59:45 PST

Michal and others,
I happen to be having the kids write poetry in response to their metal
repousee project this week. I have been planing this for awhile so it is
interesting that the topic came up on the list this week.
Are there certain poetry formulas you have found that work well with certain
projects or certain age groups?
Thanks,
Cindy