[teacherartexchange] Get out and Paint

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 05 2005 - 14:41:15 PST

I finally got back to my painting. Here is a link to the
two watercolors I started this morning:
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/November05/InProgress.html
We got together for a "Paintin" at the Heights Church at Academy
and Moon this morning. We do it again the first Saturday in
December. It's always 9:00 am till Noon. Here are some pics
from this morning:
http://www.taospaint.com/Paintout/Paintin11.05/AtTheChurch.html
Painting is good for the soul, painting with friends is even
better. Get out and paint.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque