Re: [teacherartexchange] No Art Room

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 17:04:11 PST

Diane C. Gregory wrote:

> Many of us are committed to what we do, like Woody and so we continue to shell
> out the extra funds needed to do what we love and like to do. That is the
> nature of dedicated teachers like Woody and the people on this list.

Thank you Diane, but I did not want to leave the impression that I
was complaining or even concerned about the money out of pocket.
In fact I do think that I'm getting a stipend of $150 which will
cover most of what I've spent. In Kansas we charged a small fee
to cover costs, I'm not sure they do that in New Mexico. My
remarks were in reference to the fact that I did not have access
to the things I would normally borrow from my classroom: for
example / scissors, brayers, paper, glue, ink, etc. But what
I wrote was misunderstood. I'm glad to share ideas and with
the grandkids I'll find lots of use for extra supplies I have
to buy.
                                        Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque