Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] No Art Room

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 16:25:37 PST

KAEA never pays for people to present at the state conference, nor pays for
any supplies. The presenter may charge a fee to participants at the
workshop, but that's about it. Course Woody would know all about the Kansas
conference (unless he's forgotten in the year he's been away! *L*)

> When I was scheduled to do a workshop for my state's
> conference they didn't offer to reimburse anything (my
> mom had a stroke the day before, so I had to cancel).
> But yes, they really should.
> --- Sidnie Miller <> wrote:
>> Woody, Your conference should pay your for your
>> supplies--they always pay guest speakers so they
>> should reimburse for your costs--Nevada does and you
>> should make New Mexico also

To unsubscribe go to