[teacherartexchange] Warning if traveling with triplets

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 13:44:06 PST

My son found out that Homeland Security did not plan for
families flying with triplets. They were delayed going to
LA and returning to KC. The computer kept rejecting their
boarding passes because three of the passengers had the
same birth dates and the same addresses. After a while
it was explained to the security people that it's the way
triplets usually come, all on the same day. I wonder if
George Forman has trouble flying with all the little
George's. Nah, he just charters a private jet. On the return
flight my daughter-in-law had to argue with the airline
about seating. They had to change aircraft and the airline
was going to separate everyone to different parts of the
plane. Who would want to sit next to a seven year old that
they did not know. After a while they agreed to moving
passengers so that one related adult was sitting with each
triplet. Perhaps it would have worked out. Each of the
triplets rode the biggest roller coaster at Disneyland
by themselves.
                Woody, Glad to be home in New Mexico
http://www.taospaint.com/Beach/2005.html

--