[teacherartexchange] No Art Room

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 13:27:53 PST

I'm doing a Collograph workshop next week for the New Mexico
Art Ed Association Fall Conference. I had to go out and buy
a whole bunch of stuff. Being retired I don't have an art
room to stock up on supplies. Hopefully, I'll do the workshop
later for others so my money will have been well spent. When
I write the handout I'll post it to the web for everyone.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net