RE: [teacherartexchange] TeacherArtExchange is available again

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 11:11:14 PST

I use writing as a self-evaluation. Students write about their
perceived strengths/weaknesses on a project, what they learned from the
project, and if they did the project over what they would do differently
or what ideas for extending the project or inspiration for a new project
came from their work.

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road